Friday, January 10, 2014

January theme: Mythology!

I chose mythology for this month because I got a suggestion for philosophy, and well... the best books were already taken, and I don't know when They'll be back for rent. So if your going by Greek philosophy, the next best thing is Mythology. So for this month I will be reading books about different mythology from around the world. I'll start out with modern fiction, and slide into the real stuff.
Here's the List:

The Sea of Trolls - by Nancy Farmer

The wolf and The Raven - by Diana L. Paxson

Jason and the Argonauts - by Bernard Evslin

The adventures of Ulysses - by Bernard Evslin

Monsters - by Don Nardo

Mythology, myths, legends, facts. - by Janet Parker

~Let the mayhem begin

2 comments:

  1. I love Greek Mythology I hope to see a review of The Adventures of Ulysses soon! Great blog Kinsley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mythology is one of my favorite genre, and I will look for the these books and tell some of my friends who love mythology too

    ReplyDelete