Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Further breakdown

Alright just a few more bits of information I think anyone who reads this blog should know:

1) If I review a book from a series, generally it's going to be the first book of the series. Not just, oh lets say...my favorite in the series. Nope it'll be the first.

2) If I do review a book from a series and it isn't the first book, that's because its probably the newest one in the series. Basically I will be reviewing the first, or latest of a series.

3) I'm probably not going to have any reviews about really mainstream books. So if your hoping for my opinion on books like Twilight and The Hunger games, your not going to get them. I know that may "upset" some people, but I really don't see the point in reviewing books that most people have already read. So there.

4) No mainstream books = less known books. What that means is, I'm going to try to read and review the less known books to get the word out and whatnot. You get what I mean.

5)The overall goal for this blog isn't just to review books, its also to widen my, and my followers horizon. Yeah...for lack of better wording I had to use an idiom. The point is, I'm going to read books I've probably either never heard of, or never been interested in, and your going to hear about them, in the hopes that you'll read them as well.

6) Books will be rated by book marks. The lowest being no book marks, I hated it. The highest 5 book marks, mind glowingly good. The highest you will probably ever see is a four out of five book marks, as I'm surprisingly critical about rating in numbers. A five will be rare, if not mythical as in my opinion it would have to be an untopable book to earn a five.

~Let the mayhem begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment