Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Book review for The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

Okay! I'm starting out the new year with this particular book because I just got it for Christmas, it kinda goes with the January theme and I loved it.

The House of Hades, (copyright 2013) by Rick Riordan is the fourth book in  the series: The Heroes of Olympus. I suppose the overall genre of the book in my words would be a fictional modern clash of Greek and Roman mythology, all intertwined with adventure. In my opinion Rick Riordan, has mastered how to "Talk" like a teen, and still be able to keep the vocabulary P-G. The book is full of several entertaining characters, some with completely different personalities, that will make you wonder what they are going to do next. This segment of The Heroes of Olympus adventure is the best yet! For those who have read the rest of the series, Rick has made up for his last cliffhanger. I give this book an age range of 12 and over, of course depending on you specific preference of genre and writing style. For those of you who like the more complex writing style you may have a hard time getting into or enjoying this book, but if you like simpler styles and Greek and Roman Mythology this book is something to look at.

Over all I give The House of Hades four out of five Bookmarks.



 Link for Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment