Friday, November 22, 2013

Why the books?



Why the books? Well, why not! I chose books to be center of this blog because I love reading. Just read the url. Tackling one or two books a week won't be too hard, though figuring out what I'm going to read might be. But hey, if I have to go to the library and pick some book at random because I didnt have anything at the time, that's just how it's gonna go. There's many topics out there, and I don't know about anybody else, but I'd like to do something I enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Have you read Divergent? I'd like to read it to my daughter and read a sample. Also, what kind of books will you be reading? It's the season of book lists. Check out this one to find good reads: http://apps.npr.org/best-books-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read a book by my own and I hope that you could post a book that I would like to read. I like more hard cover books than reading them online, but I could try something new.
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your topic! I hope to learn more about books with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of books do you like to read? Im not much of a reader but your website might inspire to start reading again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read and want to try new books! I usually always read common books but your blog has inspired me to go outside the box and see what else is out there that will be different and something I can learn from! Very excited to see what recommended books you post :)

    ReplyDelete